Welcome to Procesa, a DMC Company.
A DMC provides local destination knowledge and they act as an extension of your company.
A DMC (Destination Management Company) offer the following logistic services in their destination:
- Meet and Greet
- Transfers / Transportation
- Hotel Accommodation
- Conference Venues
- Themed Events
- Gala Dinners and Logistics.
Naturally, DMCs assist with overcoming any language barriers. A DMC must be a company that you can relate to and trust, whilst they assist you on both a creative and professional level. They are often able to provide preferential rates.
Benefits of a
Having a DMC on your side for logistics, organization, operation of events, congress, conventions, meetings, incentives and so its synonym of having your own office at the location with professional staff and experts of the destination to smooth the planning phase of the event.
- Time saving on suppliers search and selections, guaranteeing the quality and professionalism.
- Finding special and amazing locations not available to public such as venues and experiences
- Knowledge of the destination to have an accurate view of the needs and challenges of the event.
- Getting involved with the operation and organization of the event or program, keeping an updated information for the client.
- Knowledge of the local situation, rush hours, customs, laws, social events, community events, holidays that help the planning phase and eases the operation.
PROCESA DMC OFFERS THE BEST OPTIONS
PROCESA is a DMC that collects and maintains comprehensive information related to the destination, which we use to develop a tailored program for a client.
- Innovation and creativity
- Development of experiences
2 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Prompt replies
- Expansion of services
- Proactive and strategic approach
- State-of-the-art Technology
- Ongoing training
- Certifications: CIS (Certified Incentive Specialist) and Distinctive Modernize*
- Development of new tourist products
- Comprehensive network of tourist industry vendors
* The highest award granted by the Ministry of Tourism supporting the adoption of best practices by Tourism Companies.